Flute 360 | Episode 170: “An Interview with Dr. Amy Likar!” (59:16)
Today’s episode highlights a conversation that Heidi had with Dr. Amy Likar. Dr. Likar is a flutist, educator, and is a body mapping expert. Amy talks about body mapping, body misconceptions, the Alexander Technique, and she even offers you some exercises that you can implement within your music studio, today! Enjoy!
E170 – Resources Mentioned:
Flute 360’s Sponsors:
- Bronze: Texas Tech University’s School of Music
- Sustaining: 2T Flute Academy
- Sustaining: Music Strong
- Sustaining: Enhance Life with Music Podcast with Mindy Peterson
- Sustaining: Musician’s Maintenance
Follow Flute 360!
- Join the Flute 360 Newsletter!
- Follow Flute 360 via Instagram!
- Subscribe to the Flute 360’s YouTube Channel!
- Heidi’s Website