Flute 360 | E163: “Microphones, Cameras, and Monitors…Oh My!” (16:03)
Do you have anxiety or fear when you record for a competition or festival? If so, today’s episode is for you! This is a hot topic right now, and I wanted to offer some of my insights as a flutist who podcasts! As a podcaster, I am in front of recording equipment day-in, and day-out. Now, you don’t have to be a professional podcaster, but you can definitely work with the equipment (to some extent) in order to increase your familiarity with it. By becoming more familiar with microphones, cameras, and monitors – you will notice your level of confidence soar when it comes time to record your musical repertoire! Listen to today’s episode for tips that you can implement right now!
E163 – Resources Mentioned:
- Heidi’s Calendly Link
- Register to The Podcasting Musician’s Class today! Learn how to podcast with me, and publish your show in just 5 weeks! Classes start in July 2021!
- Join Nicole and I on June 01, 2021 at 7:00 P.M./CT for a FREE Instagram webinar! Register, here!
- NR Media: Need a website built or re-designed? Check-out my three friends from the NR Media team! Nicole, Taylor, and Jolene are experts when it comes to the design and success of your website! E-mail Nicole and tell her that Heidi (from Flute 360) sent you!
Follow Flute 360!
- Join the Flute 360 Newsletter!
- Join the Flute 360 Book Club! We’d love to see you there!
- Follow Flute 360 via Facebook!
- Follow Flute 360 via Instagram!
- Follow Flute 360 via LinkedIn!
- Follow Flute 360 via Tumblr!
- Follow Flute 360 via Twitter!
- Subscribe to the Flute 360’s YouTube Channel!
- Subscribe, Rate & Review to the Flute 360 Podcast in the Apple Podcast App!
- Heidi’s Website