Flute 360 | Episode 168: ” An Interview with Dr. Lea Pearson!” (1:01:01)
Today’s episode highlights a conversation that Heidi had with Dr. Lea Pearson. Dr. Pearson is a flutist, educator, author, and is a body mapping expert. She has been in the body mapping industry since 1998 and she pours out tremendous expertise in this episode. Lea talks about body mapping, body misconceptions, and she even offers you some exercises that you can implement within your music studio, today! Enjoy!
E168 – Resources Mentioned:
- Lea’s Website: Music Minus Pain
- Lea’s FB Profile
- Lea’s Twitter Profile
- Lea’s Book: Body Mapping for Flutists
- Schedule Your Complimentary 30-Minute Consultation – Here!
- Online Teaching Style Self-Assessment: What are your strengths and challenges in teaching? Take this free self-assessment and find out!
- “Music Minus Pain:” 5-Day Mini Course for Teachers (free!) Uncover your students’ barriers to learning and get tools to help them make permanent changes. Each day, you’ll get a 10-20 min. video lesson with tools you can use right away in teaching. Held August 23-27, 2021! Click here to get in!
Flute 360’s Sponsors:
- Bronze: Texas Tech University’s School of Music
- Sustaining: 2T Flute Academy
- Sustaining: Music Strong
- Sustaining: Enhance Life with Music Podcast with Mindy Peterson
- Sustaining: Musician’s Maintenance
Follow Flute 360!
- Join the Flute 360 Newsletter!
- Follow Flute 360 via Instagram!
- Subscribe to the Flute 360’s YouTube Channel!
- Heidi’s Website