Flute 360 | Episode 252: “The Life of a Flutepreneur with Amanda Dame!”
Do you want to know what it’s like to be a flutepreneur? What about knowing and understanding what it takes to make passive income for your flute business? Or what about acquiring tips on marketing and pre-selling your music offerings?
If you are dreaming to create your business portfolio, and not sure where to begin, today’s episode will give you the inspiration that you need to get started!
Don’t do it alone. Learn from flutepreneurs like Amanda and Heidi who’ve been there to get you on the right track for you and for your music offerings! Enjoy!
Don’t forget…the Flute 360 Accelerator Program is meeting on Saturday, 06/24/23 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM / CT for a LIVE mastermind and masterclass! This is a time to build new relationships for doors and opportunities to open for you and for your career! Remember, your network is your net worth!
Can’t come to the LIVE session? No worries! The meetup will be recorded, and you can access past sessions, too!
Episode 252 – Resources Mentioned:
- Want to join Amanda’s Virtual Woodwind Academy? Click here and tell her that Flute 360 sent you!
- Virtual Woodwind Academy’s Free Facebook Community!
- Virtual Woodwind Academy’s YouTube Channel
- Amanda’s TikTok
- Amanda’s Instagram
- Follow Flute 360 via TikTok!
- Follow Flute 360 via Instagram!
- Follow Flute 360 via Twitter!
- Follow Flute 360 via LinkedIn!
- Follow Flute 360 via Facebook!
- Join the Flute 360 Newsletter!
- Join the Flute 360 Family’s Facebook Private Group!
- Join the Flute 360’s Accelerator Program Here!
- Subscribe to the Flute 360’s YouTube Channel!