Flute 360 | E153: “Podcasting: An Entrepreneurial Opportunity for the Modern-Day Musician,” Part 2
In today’s episode, Heidi talks about the logistics and benefits to podcasting. She walks you through why someone would start a podcast, the equipment, the podcast’s theme, and the benefits to podcasting.
Podcasters utilize this platform to share targeted information with their community. From here, authentic relationships form, and opportunities emerge organically. Since podcasting is a digital platform, it can connect you with other musicians at the regional, national, and international levels.
Please contact Heidi if you have questions about how to start your own podcast, or your next digital creative project. Click here to schedule your next call with Heidi! Thanks!
E153 – Resources Mentioned:
- Heidi’s Calendly Link
- Call Recorder for Skype: Ecamm
- ATR2100, USB & XLR microphone
- Tabletop microphone stand
- Boom Arm
- Headphones: ATH-M40x
- Headphones: ATH-M50x
- Pro Tools First Software
March’s Incentives for Flute 360 Listeners!
- Elizabeth Talbert: Receive 20% off of the book, “Applied Practice Flute Technique” from now until 05/07/2021!
- Flutistry Boston: Receive 20% off of the book, “Survival of the Flutist” from now until 03/31/21!
- NR Media: Need a website built or re-designed? Check-out my three friends from the NR Media team! Nicole, Taylor, and Jolene are experts when it comes to the design and success of your website! E-mail Nicole and tell her that Heidi (from Flute 360) sent you!
Follow Flute 360!
- Join the Flute 360 Newsletter! Sign-up in the pop-up window!
- Join the Flute 360 Book Club! We’d love to see you there!
- Follow Flute 360 via Facebook!
- Follow Flute 360 via Instagram!
- Follow Flute 360 via LinkedIn!
- Follow Flute 360 via Tumblr!
- Follow Flute 360 via Twitter!
- Subscribe to the Flute 360’s YouTube Channel!
- Subscribe, Rate & Review to the Flute 360 Podcast in the Apple Podcast App!
- Heidi’s Website