Flute 360 | Episode 215: “Build Your Own Stage with Jennet Ingle!”
Are you tired of not being creatively or financially fulfilled? Do you want to build your own opportunities for your career?
You have worked tirelessly hard on your craft and degree and deserve to be fruitful in your musical endeavors. However, it may not be your fault if the traditional path has not panned out for you.
The music market is overly-saturated with highly skilled musicians, and there are not enough jobs to go around. So what do we do about it? You build your own stage.
You are elevated, seen, and heard by building your own stage. This is how your audience finds you, like a moth to a flame. This is what I want for you because you deserve it.
Join me in today’s thrilling episode with Jennet Ingle, where she talks about how she’s done this very thing for her career/business! Enjoy!
E215 – Resources Mentioned:
- Two-Day Event: Identify Your Audience – Register Here!
- The Pivoting Musician’s Class – Register Here!
- Jennet Ingle’s Website – Click here!
- Book: The Happiest Musician by Jennet Ingle
- Follow Jennet via Instagram!
- Listen to Heidi & Jennet via The Crushing Classical Podcast! (08/18/22)
Follow Flute 360!