Flute 360 | Episode 109: “Musical Insights from Heidi’s European Residency, Pt. 1” (8:47)
In today’s episode, Heidi talks about the musical insights she gained from her four-month European residency. A lot of musical growth happened, and she would like to share those insights to help you play with more freedom, joy, and confidence! Today’s discussion is continued into Part 2, which is Episode 110.
Episode 109 – Main Points:
- 0:30– Gold Sponsor: J&K Productions
- 1:23 – Welcome & Introduction!
- 1:42 – Follow Flute 360 through Social Media!
- 2:39 – Series 23, Episodes 109-112
- 3:16 – The most noticeable difference within my performances was that I was playing more musically.
- 3:36 – As a result, my tone was more resonant, my projection improved, my articulation was clearer, and my phrases had more shape and direction.
- 4:38 – I set goals but it was overwhelming, at first, to achieve those set goals.
- 6:00 – Change your perspective, and you could have a paradigm shift.
- 7:27 – Check out Episode 110 on 04/11 for more tips to help you play with more musicality, freedom, and confidence!
- 7:36 – Bronze Sponsor: J&K Productions
Episode 109– Resources Mentioned:
Episode 109 – Sponsors: