Flute 360 | Episode 134: “How to Be a More Expressive Flutist with Marina Piccinini!” (1:00:42)
In today’s episode, Heidi talks with Marina Piccinini who is a recording artist and a flute professor at the Peabody Institute at the Johns Hopkins University. Marina shares in great detail how we, as musicians, can play with more expression. Some discussion highlights include our standard flute repertoire, the visual arts, the culinary arts, and the Swiss Alps! Marina was a pleasure because of her elegance, charm, and expertise. Enjoy!
Episode 134 – Resources Mentioned:
- The Podcasting Musician Class – Register Here! (Deadline is 12/11/2020!!)
- Marina Piccinini’s Website
- Subscribe to Marina’s YouTube Channel – Here!
- Follow Marina via Instagram!
- Follow Heidi via Instagram!
- Dr. Heidi Kay Begay’s Website
Episode 134 – Sponsors: