Flute 360 | Episode 129: “How to Be a More Expressive Flutist with Rachel Mellis!” (1:28:56)
In today’s episode, Heidi talks with Rachel Mellis about how we, as musicians, can expressive ourselves more freely through our instruments! We dive-into topics such as imposter syndrome, confidence, sound exploration, and much more! Listen to Rachel’s significant insights as she has eleven amazing tips to offer! Finally, Rachel has some upcoming presentations and performances that you don’t want to miss – please see the links below! Enjoy!
Episode 129 – Resources Mentioned:
- The Podcasting Musician Class – Register Here!
- Rachel Mellis’ Bio
- Follow Rachel’s Music FB Page – here!
- Follow Rachel via Instagram – here!
- Episode 127 with Adam Wolf
- Episodes 109 – 112, Musical Insights from Heidi’s European Residency
- Episode 109
- Episode 110
- Episode 111
- Episode 112
- Dr. Heidi Kay Begay’s Website
Episode 129 – Sponsors: